Registration will be held September 18 thru October 10. Register early, space is limited.
To start the application process, There is a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $50.00.
Once your registration fee has been processed, you will be taken to a screen where you may download your zipped registration packet. Please unzip the packet, complete the required documents and return.
Then once you have received confirmation that you've been accepted into the program, you may register for individual courses.
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- Each intensive module is a 3 credit hour course.
- Course work cannot be done independently; therefore, attendance and class participation is paramount.
- All courses must be taken in order.
- Students need only to register for one course at a time.
- The Student manuals will be included in the cost of each course. However, each module also has required textbooks that the student will be required to purchase. A list of the additional resources will be in the description of the course. The student will need to purchase these books directly from Amazon via the Tumi site for a discount. The cost is nominal but not included in tuition.